Jim Corbett Sanctuary Tour
Jim Corbett Sanctuary Tour
This 4 day wildlife tours offers you a close glimpse of wide range of wildlife comprising of Himalayan bears, sloth bear, tiger, spotted deer, crocodiles, monkeys, sambar, otters, elephants, leopards etc at the hugely famous Jim Corbett Wildlife park. Corbett is the first national park in Asia comprising of rivers, hills, grasslands, Lake Etc
DURATION: 4 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS
YOUR EXPERIENCES AT A GLANCE
As you reach Delhi, the tour representative will come to pick you up from the airport or the railway station and transfer you to the hotel of your choice. Delhi is the capital of our country and hone to several tourist sites such as Jama Masjid, Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Humayun’s Tomb, Lodhi Garden, India Gate etc. Apart from visiting tourist hot spots you can bask in an amazing shopping experience in Delhi by visiting places like Chandni Chowk, Janpath Market, Select City walk Mall, Emporio Mall etc. For the food lovers also Delhi has several options.
In the morning you will leave for Corbett National park which is one of the oldest National Parks in the country named after popular wildlife conservationist and author Jim Corbett. The distance between is 300 km and during regular weather and traffic conditions it takes roughly 6 hours to reach it. Corbett National Park is a popular tourist site and people come here to see the Royal Bengal tiger. If you are lucky you will able to spot the tiger right amidst the wilderness. The best time to visit Corbett National Park is between November and February.
Once you reach Corbett check into your chosen hotel. In the morning after having your breakfast you can level for the morning safari of the National Park. In the morning the heat is less and you will enjoy your safari experience. Some people book the evening safari as that is also very good. Corbett wildlife reserve has more than 110 species of trees, 50 species of mammals and around 580 species of birds. Some of the animals found here are tigers, elephants leopards, barking deer, sloth bear, sambar, spotted deer, hog deer, Himalayan bears, leopards, mongoose, monkeys, crocodiles, etc.
In the morning after your breakfast you can leave for Delhi. Always pre- book your taxi so that there is no problem later on. This marks the end of your fabulous wildlife trip. Once you reach Delhi the tour representative will transfer you to the airport or the railway station from where you can proceed with your onward journey. Always try to travel during the right season otherwise you might have problems later on due to extreme heat. Also during rains the entire area gets flooded so entering the park becomes impossible.
- Accommodation with Initial Room Category of every hotel on the double sharing
- Everyday complimentary breakfast with hotel stay
- Guide with good communication skills in English during sightseeing will be provided.
- Pick and drop from the airport & sightseeing according to the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Indigo/ Swift Dzire for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova/ Maruti Ertiga for 04-06 Guests/ All these vehicles have ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All presently relevant taxes.
- All the meals unless mentioned above.
- All the Air fares.
- The fees charged for entering the monuments.
- Individual expenses like telephone, doctor on call, laundry bills etc.
- All the travel insurance and Airport taxes etc.
- Services which are not specified above.