Extension To Mahabalipuram Tour Packages
YOUR EXPERIENCES AT A GLANCE
Post your arrival at Chennai airport, you will be greeted by our official representative who will then transport you to an air-conditioned vehicle that will take you directly to your destination – Mahabalipuram. The town of Mahabalipuram also known as Mamallapuram or Mamallapattana, is a quaint seaside town with spectacular beaches and a deep historic ties going back to 7th & 9th century. The 56 km coastal route stretching between Chennai and Mahabalipuram is one of the most scenic roads in South India. On reaching Mahabalipuram, check into your hotel. Overnight stay in Mahabalipuram.
Wake up this morning of your Mahabalipuram Extension Tour to explore this charming historic seaside town also known by the ancient mariners as the city of ‘Seven Pagodas’. Out of the Seven Pagodas, only the Shore Temple survives until date. Spend your morning strolling through the cave temples and mandapams cut on the rocks showing depiction of incidents from Hindu legends, epics and mythology. The afternoon is at leisure. Use it by relaxing at the beach or driving around the town, drinking in the picturesque views. Overnight is in Mahabalipuram.
Begin your return journey back to Chennai, taking the Kanchipuram route. Counted as one of the oldest towns in South India, Kanchipuram is considered a holy pilgrimage site by the Hindus and is home to many centuries old temples. It is only 72 km away from Chennai and is a major weaving center, world renowned for handwoven silk at wholesale rates. The town is a paradise for shoppers and silk enthusiasts. Kanchipuram is a charming blend of historic, artistic and religious, giving the town a unique identity. Commence your journey towards Chennai. Reach Chennai. End of the tour.
- Accommodation with Initial Room Category of every hotel on the double sharing
- Everyday complimentary breakfast with hotel stay
- Guide with good communication skills in English during sightseeing will be provided.
- Pick and drop from the airport & sightseeing according to the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Indigo/ Swift Dzire for 02 Guests and Toyota Innova/ Maruti Ertiga for 04-06 Guests/ All these vehicles have ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All presently relevant taxes.
- All the meals unless mentioned above.
- All the Air fares.
- The fees charged for entering the monuments.
- Individual expenses like telephone, doctor on call, laundry bills etc.
- All the travel insurance and Airport taxes etc.
- Services which are not specified above.